Funding Intelligence to Stay on Top of the Grant-Winning Game
Created with the busy grant writer in mind, GrantsWire is a new tool to get reliable information on federal as well as private foundation grants. It provides just-released details on grant opportunities from federal agencies and private foundations on a weekly basis delivered via e-mail. Our GrantsWire Research Team zeros in on the latest funding opportunities and regulatory changes to deliver:
- one, compact, easy to scan e-mail filled with summaries of all the recently announced federal, private and corporate grant opportunities
- just-announced rules that affect how you operate your grant-funded programs
- summaries that include all of the pertinent intelligence you need to find grant funding and manage your federally funded programs — complete with a direct link to the actual rule or grant opportunity
- direct links to new grant opportunities – not available from any of our competitors
Win Critical Funding for Your Organization
GrantsWire is the most comprehensive source of funding opportunities and program rules, brought to you by Thompson Publishing Group, a leader in giving grants professionals practical guidance for more than 30 years.
In one weekly e-mail, you’ll find:
- who’s eligible
- how funds can be used
- hard-to-find contact information
- important deadline information
And, there's more. GrantsWire alerts you to all of the latest grant rules and policy changes made by federal agencies. You won't get this valuable information from our competitors, but you'll see the value GrantsWire provides!
The GrantsWire research team spends all its time researching federal agencies and private foundations so you don’t have to! And, we don’t bombard you with an e-mail every day, we compile a comprehensive list and e-mail you weekly. Order now for only $199* to begin your trial subscription today!
*Please add appropriate sales tax in DC and NY.